It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-28

From Little Green Footballs


A masked Palestinian woman helps a boy to hold a toy gun near other children during a rally in support of Hamas movement in the northern Gaza Strip refugee camp of Jabalia.(AFP/Mohammed Abed)

Yes, this kind of makes me ill. Someone has to show you how to hold a gun. My parents taught me. This is a display of children holding guns to make a political point.  I've never met any one raised in the Middle East who was willing to tell me about their childhood. I have to say, this photograph is beyond my tolerance level for culture shock.

Songs
Artist: John Anderson [ Search RP ]
Song: Seminole Wind
Album: Seminole Wind [ Search RP ]

Artist: Portishead [ Search RP ]
Song: Glory Box
Album: single [ Search RP ]

No comments: