It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-15

Data
Let's see, 75 CDs with about 100 songs on each is 7500 songs. If you throw in the couple of data DVDs with seven times that many songs per disk, we are looking at 10000 or so songs. Well, that is nothing. The person in this article is going overboard. He wants to have a copy of every song ever recorded. I didn't catch how he keeps track of the songs. I can't get to the text because it is being slashdoted.

Song
Artist: Blondie [ Search RP ]
Song: Rapture
Album: The Best of Blondie [ Search RP ]

Me
I've given up. I mean it this time. I've come to the conclusion that there is no point in wishing for happiness. I'm thirty five. That is the age where most people trade in their dreams for security. I'm trading in for some quiet. I've said in the past that I'm tired of hearing myself complain. Here I go again. It is far more frustrating on my end. In the last couple of days I've come to the realization that I should stop wanting happiness. A mate will not make me happy. Several people have told me that. Mom, stop asking me about grandkids. Friends, don't ask me about my love life. For God's sake, don't talk to me about sex or love or relationships. I'm done with it. I am a non sexual being. I am here for the ride. From this point on, I'm running out the clock.
I quit.

No comments: