It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-04

Arafat
I'm listening to the BBC talk about the Palestinian government and Arafat's health. It sounds like a bunch of ghouls circling a hospital waiting for information to slip out the door. Of course there will be a nasty transition when Arafat steps down. The big trouble is that he has not assigned a successor. They are hanging on some scan he may have been received. Is he dead, is he brain dead, is he dead dead? Come on guys. Lay off. The Israeli TV has announced he is brain dead. Bush says "God bless his soul." They keep interviewing different diplomats from the region. I have to say it sounds like allot of people have been waiting for this moment.

New Blog Idea
I'm thinking about starting a new blog just for my friends. You would send me an email and I would publish the note on the blog. You can pass out the address at will. I'll try to post a limited number of pictures. The whole thing would be open to any one who I see fit. You could publish anything from "My kid puked on my shirt before work." to "The mouse brain they have flying flight simulator will one day become self aware and take over the world."
I would act as editor for a while. Maybe someone else would take it. Or, every one would get their own blog. Maybe I could just start telling other people's stories on my blog. I've done this a couple of times lately. That one seems more like I'm steeling other's ideas.
Any thoughts.

Joke
Chicken and an egg lying in bed. The egg looks over at the chicken and in a pissed off voice says "Well, I guess we answered that question."

Day Off
I'm taking tomorrow off. The weather promises to be pretty. I'm going to sit out on the balcony and read. I'm trying to eat up some of those hours. I fully intend to get nothing productive done. I may be on chat, I may not. I don't have a clue if anything interesting will happen for the blog.

Go Eddie
Eddie's got the idea. I was listening to the comedy channel online. Eddie Murphy comes on and gives his routine and says that all men cheat. I know he is making people laugh. He also says that all men must conquer women. He harps on the conquering aspect of woman chasing. I've heard this comparison before, but It has never really dawned on me like it did today while listing to Edie telling people that they have no hope of ever having a monogamous relationship. My problem is I don't have the killer instinct. I wonder if my problem is that I am not dominant. Dominance may be a compulsion.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

How's about using a piece of this whole free day of yours (you bastard!) and set up your community blog? I'll write in it this weekend, but only if I'm given the address first.