It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-01-09

Good Times
I was walking past the refrigerator the other day. That is not remarkable. There are two pictures on the front of the refrigerator. One is Adam Ethan and I after we got back from the Gwar (link has violence and "nudity")concert in like 1990 or something. My goodness, that was a long time ago. Adam looks thin. I look young. Ethan just looks like a skinny kid. Our shirts are covered with the crap that Gwar spews all over the audience. There are all kinds of rumors about what is in the stuff, but the news hinted that it is unsweetened cool-aid. My ex-wife stuck the stupid stickers on the pictures. I could have screamed when I saw them. She just didn't understand photography.
I took that picture with my rusty-trusty Canon AE-1. I bought an old rebel a couple of years ago, but is the oooold rebel before they came with the flash built in. I want a new camera. Unfortunately, the one I want is $1800 or so. That is way down from $10,000 a couple of years ago.

No comments: