It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-01-19

Badger
Badger badger badger
Badger badger badger
Badger badger badger

source

=]

Warning
“If you've bothered reading this warning, you probably shouldn't edit the settings below.”
This was the gist of a warning in one of the conf files I ran across this weekend. I like open source software.

Notebook
When I say "notebook" now I think portable computer. I have an old diary kept in a bunch of notebooks (the paper kind). I should put it on the net sometime. It will show a more disturbed Kelly. I've gotten better emotionally in the last several years. Anyway, Notebook. I'm a bit disappointed with my laptop in some ways. I like it in others. I know I will choose a different notebook next time. I will pick a more powerful, but bigger laptop. This one is very light and capable, but not powerful. This one is a Dell. I've come to the conclusion that Dell is not that much better in quality than any other manufacturer. My CD is still not burning properly I have to deal with that.

Wily Wanka
Tim Berton and Johnny Depp are looking at remaking Wily Wanka. I bet they can do a good job. "umpa-umpa umpati-do. We will make a movie for you. ..."

Buttons
I had this old gene-jacket. I was originally black. It got washed in hot water by mistake and turned gray. I decided to finish the job and bleached the jacket white. A friend of mine (Saline) silk-screened a Metallica snake on the back which I colored in by hand. That was ages ago. The bleach took a toll on the fabric and eventually the second from the bottom button hole wore through. It was time to buy a new gene-jacket. I go to Academy and pick up a new $20 jeans-jacket (I paid $17 for the first one). It is great, except when I get home, I notice it is missing the same button as the old one, the second from the bottom. It is just gone. I found the button broken in the bag. It was actually on the jacket when I bought it. It fell off into the bag at some point. My Mother, God bless her, is going to take the jacket back and exchange it for me. The next morning I get up and grab a shirt from the closet to start my day, and notice - wait for it - it is missing a button. It wasn't the same button. This time it was second from the top. If it had been the same button, I think I would have staid home from work and curled up under the covers with a crucifix and a rabbit's foot. My Mom is going to sew the button on too. What a gal!

No comments: