It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-10

Notes

The whole world is run by pretty idiots. Stop voting for the popular kids and start voting in some managers and accountants.

Web link of the day. Came up in conversation. Good for setting some geek arguments.

Listened to someone at lunch talking about sending around a bunch of emails and no one doing anything that was suggested in the emails. I’ve been in this situation before. The solution is to make plans to both include and not include people and if they bail on you, go without them.

My job includes writing down everything that happens. I’m listening to a Star Trek Outpost podcast. Listening to them make duty logs sounds very familiar. So does the leadership of a huge entity made up of people. So does having to circumvent regulations to get the job done. So does a bunch of other crap. I wonder if we live in the corporate/governmental overload environment that will become Star Trek.

Elle is in Hawaii visiting her Dad. He is in the Military and stationed there. Must be rough. Anyway, I have requested pictures. She hasn’t sent any. I texted her about it. Isn’t that cool? We can just text each other at the drop of a hat and think nothing of it. Anyway, no pictures. It turns out her Google photos backup thing is not working on her phone. The camera she got for the trip has wifi. I wonder if they have setup for Google Photos or other services like that. I miss Elle. Can’t wait for her to get back.

No comments: