It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-09

Memory

I got up early this morning and thought of something that I need to add to my to do list. I even remember thinking that if I didn’t put it in my phone, I would not remember in the morning. I don’t remember what the item was, but I remember every single other thought surrounding it. What is with that?

This happens to me all the time. I have simply learned not to trust anything I think I dreamt about or to believe myself when I think I will remember something I think of if I was just asleep.

Dr Karl had a story where he tried putting a pad and pen next to the bed. When he would waken in the middle of the night with a thought from a dream, he would write it down for posterity and maybe get some good thoughts about science in the process.

When he looked at the paper in the morning, it would say “Write it down.” over and over.

This makes me wonder if the spirits of our ancestors were trying to tell him that writing it down and recording things is the answer. Maybe that is what matters on the other side.

I’ve had more than one person tell me I talk in my sleep. I’ve had some real issues with it. I have thought about setting up some kind of camera or audio recorder to catch what is going by, but from what I’ve heard second hand, it is all nonsense and idiocy. No deep secrets being passed from points beyond.

No comments: