It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-30

Notes

Russians bailing on Russia. Cracks me up how few hands all the money is in in Russia. Same is happening in the U. S..

Not the end of our world, but you can see it from here. Some Obama policy analysis.


I wish I could draw. I’ve tried to draw all my life and I’m just rubbish at it.

I wish I could write. I’ve tried to write all my life and I’m just rubbish at it.

Today I heard a podcast about how a sedentary lifestyle is killing me. I stopped the podcast and went and walked down all five flights of stairs (to the sixth floor) and back up. It didn’t kill me, but I felt it. I need to do that every time I do not have someone in tow headed up or down. I did this at 15:00 or so and felt amazing after. Got rid of the afternoon gloom.

No comments: