It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-03

Notes



I apologize for linking so many of the same blog. The Belmont Club is amazing. Why are you reading this blog. Go there and learn something.

Just handing someone money will not make them rich. It will make them greedy. It will cause more issues than it will ever fix.



I’d get fired if I did this and I don’t even have lives hanging in the balance.






Anyone who says anything in science is settled, is trying to pick your pocket. The concept of science is unsettled. The idea is to always test and learn. The idea is not to accept. The idea is to use science to make lives better. The climate alarmists are out for money. We do need to learn, plan, adapt and overcome. Every rut on a forest floor left by a truck is an effect by man on nature. It isn’t going to end the world as we know it. If it does, we need to spend the money on adapting, not trying to set the clock back.

Snowden just wants to be back in time to see the movie made about him. Douchebag. Don’t get me wrong, I like the government getting some egg on its face over the whole snooping on everyone all the time thing. I just don’t like Snowden either.

No comments: