It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-06

Notes

Germany says if Greece doesn't impose austerity until it chokes, they will get thrown out of the Euro Zone. I’ll believe it when it happens. Europe can be trusted to sit on their hands until something just pushes them off. They have a long fuse. I swear , Europe has just been letting things fall apart until the world economy gets over the whole depression recession thing it is going through. The trouble is, this is just the new normal.

I love it. People are screaming for the taxes on gas to be jacked up right now. We have had a huge drop in prices. Some people call it a subsidy on gas by not putting a higher tax on gas. The only people saying we should drop the gas tax and put an emissions tax on vehicles are people who no longer work in the public sector.

I need to get back in to videoing things every day. Just shoot the bullshit. You don’t have to use any of it, but if you have it you have the choice of using it or not.

Spaceships will simply print parts they need as they need them. This will include wings and landing gear. It will include engine pods, even if the engine itself needs to be purchased and the mounts printed around it.

I just listened to a NPR money show about a guy who wanted investors to give him money to open burger joints in the Ukraine. It was painful to listen to the Q and A. The show was all about western money supporting the rest of the world becoming more like the west. The Chinese and Indians are not investing outside their own countries as much. Best quote of the day “War with Russia is pretty much a deal breaker.”

I wrote like one blog entry and shot maybe two videos the whole two weeks I was off. Bad vlogger/blogger. I don’t care. it isn't like I make money off this stuff. Still. It pleases me to do it. This little exercise in retirement tells me I’m screwed if I don’t have a job to get me out of the house. I’ve always planned on working until I drop. Maybe that is the best thing for me.

No comments: