It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-13

Notes

Getting myself to write or shoot a video has been like pulling teeth. It isn’t like I put that much effort in to it. Something snapped over the vacation. Now I just don’t want put it down.

I hate this extended battery I got. It is awesome that I have the ability to go 3 days between charges. I can slam the snot out of the phone for two solid days and still have juice. However, It just feels like a brick in my hand. I am also paranoid without the otterbox. As much as I freaking hate the otterbox. I cannot believe this phone is still working. It has been almost a year and a half or so. I just want the best of all the potential worlds here .Nothing big.

People in parts of Europe just might be waking up after the Parice attacks from last week. Not sure if the momentum will stick. Let’s hope. They keep making the same points over and over. There is a bunch of arguing over money in the podcast as well. They do come back to this point a couple times.

No comments: