It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-02

Very Local News

  • A veterinarian wast interviews who was headed to a country in Africa. She said -from memory- "As a vet I have to say our pets in this country are over weight, and I'm headed to a country where people are starving." I think the was helping out with livestock. Still. It is very true.
  • Normally we would be all planning for the first weekend of Faire right now. This year, Faire doesn't start until October Not sure why. That put it ending in the middle of rainy season.
  • 'Autobiography' contains all the letters to spell 'obituary'. Oddly appropriate.
  • Jake got moved to another office. I'm going to miss that crazy bastard.
  • Left Right and Center bitched that the Clintons phoned it in during the convention. They all agreed on that subject. So did I. Do you suppose the Clintons may be done. Wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: