It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-23

Jen's Birthday Party



 

Check out all the pictures.

A great time had by all. I know some drama happened. I ignored it and had fun despite it. There were parenting discussions that spoke of arguments that came to blows. There were stories of cracked garaged floors. (cracked by Heath's head by the way). We covered the qualities of .45 ACP. We wrestled, well, the young one's wrestled. I took pictures. We spoke of Faire and made plans.

We ate. Heath cooked. Niki made a bunch of stuff. The banana nut bread was worth a human life. I nearly collapsed. They made home made ice cream for God's sake. How cool is that. There were folks there who had home made ice cream for the first time.

Thanks you every one for making a beautiful day wonderful among friends.

No comments: