It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-05

Fixed!
Well, mostly.
For the longest time I've had some trouble with YouTube videos. It is the same with Google video. Everything works fine until I use another program that takes the sound control away. Then, when I go back to YouTube to play another video, there is no sound. Well, Adobe has a Linux Flash 9 beta 2 out. It fixed this problem. I still cannot play FoxNews video, but who wants to watch that crap anyway?
There is a different fix for the version that is reported to all the web pages. Between the two, things seem to be working better now.
Beta 1 releases are usually bad news. Beta 2 releases are a bit more stable typically. That is only true about half the time. I'm just glad it worked this time. That has been a pain in the ass for a couple of months.

No comments: