It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-30

Memorial Day
I worked. ... I know Memorial Day is not about a day off, but it sucked being the only company in the building open for business. We signed in on a long sheet because there was only a skeleton crew the building today. It upset me that half the names on the list were from my company.
Every other blog on the net has some wonderful dissertation about the remembrance. All I have is a complaint. I'm not feeling too happy with that, but I'm not going to do anything about it.
Nat cooked a wonderful meal for dinner. Elle, though still not much on the letter "L" is forming more complete thoughts and sentences every day. School is wonderful for her. The first mortgage check went through. Nat is helping Elle type "good night daddy" over IM to Ted, her biological father. It is Elle's bed time. The news is on in the background. The air conditioning feels good. Nat got a miniature refrigerator for nothing today on Craig's list. Suddenly, life seems pretty good again.

No comments: