It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-18

Fusion
I hate it when the big boy on the block has the best product. GM gets a pass only because they have so much competition these days. It pisses me off when Microsoft comes out with something new and innovative that really works. I feel the same way about Gillette. I've been using their three bladed razors for years. Before that I used some two bladed version. Well now, I've moved right past four blades to the new five bladed Fusion.
I was running low on razors for the three bladed product. Nat let me use her woman version of a similar design. I have to admit, the handle was much easier to hold and maneuver around my head. I've tried some disposable razors lately, but they always seem to cut me and leave more razor burn behind. Well the Fusion has one of those nice grips and the little extra blade that faces backwards at the top really works to get under my nose hand bits around my ear that always confound me when I shave.
There is nothing line a smooth shaved head. Something about a fresh shave makes me feel clean. The old three bladed razor never really cut me except when it was my fault. That is, until the last cartridge.  I probably put a hundred threw the ringer without a mishap. Thursday, I cut a mole and it bled all day. It is ironic that I already had the new razor sitting next to it on the sink.
Darn it! The biggest most expensive company in the name of shaving has come out with a superior product again. I hate that. Will someone please out perform these dopes and let me know about it.
Thanks Nat for finding new razor. I needed it.

No comments: