It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-28

Wedding
AAAA ... AAAAAAAAAA ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Make it stop!!! I'm going nuts. There are a million things to do and poor Nat is doing them all. I have to get a Kilt. I have to get multiple cakes. I have to deal with wedding people. Oh, then I have to pay for it all.

Julian Beever
I got the following pictures in an email. It is really cool stuff. Julian Beever is quite a talented artist. His site is slow, so I'm going to put some pictures on my server. (forgive me Julian) Click on the image for a larger version. Check out the rest though.
Julian Beever Julian Beever Julian Beever Julian Beever
Julian Beever Julian Beever Julian Beever Julian Beever
Julian Beever Julian Beever Julian Beever
How it is done
Check out the different angle. Julian has to draw the lady's leg far off in the distance to get the 3D affect to work properly. They promise he draws everything by hand. I could not imagine doing this without a pre-stretched sketch to go by though.
Julian Beever Julian Beever
I would like to see a shuttle launch or something like that. I'm not sure why that popped into my head.

No comments: