It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-02-06

Day
I'm off to a friend's house in a bit to avoid the Superbowl. I found a Mac OS 9.2.2 CD for them, because theirs has become corrupt and they need to fix an old box. I'm getting a home cooked meal in payment. I like that arrangement. We plan on watching some Star Gate reruns. The halftime show promises to be quite vacuous this year. Rob at work says he watches only for the commercials. I spend the rest of the year avoiding commercials, there is no point in stopping today.
I'm trying very hard not to let myself stress about work tomorrow. Work is picking up and I have to stay on top of things. It is amazing how much effort I've had to put into this one piece of software that just keeps finding new ways to torment me. What almost makes things worse is the vendor is kind and more than willing to help. I'm afraid the two of us are learning together. I just need to relax today and hit it hard again tomorrow. There is nothing new about tomorrow. It is all stuff I know how to do. It is all stuff I have done in the past (with a margin for new bugs).

No comments: