It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-08-12

Notes

Science is bullshit. Why do so many people worship at the altar of science?

I would go to jail if I pulled this shit. So should she. Bring them all down dammit. I want justice. Those are my secrets you are being intrusted with you power grabbing politician. More.


Because we don’t care what you think, and we do not fear you, that’s why. People ask why the Nazies bothered writing everything down if it was so damning, regarding the killing of an entire religion of people. Well, the Nazies did not fear getting brought to justice. They just didn’t have time to redact the really damning bits before losing the war.

We had an oopsy. Doing anything to get their way since 2008. Welcome to the new and absolute EPA.

Dammit. I ate too much for lunch. My back hurts. I’m worried it has something to do with the antibiotics I'm taking which would be bad. If so, it’s possible I have a kidney infection from it. That is not how it feels. It feels like a pulled muscle, but too deep for a pulled muscle.

WARNING - Use at your own risk!
When you have more than 1000 processes to kill. (without the brackets)
sudo kill `ps -ef | grep [what you are searching for] | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2;}'`

I need to invent a chair that takes the stress off my spine. Perhaps a hanging chair that loops under my arms or perhaps a gravity (upside down) computer desk. That would be awesome! #work

No comments: