It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-08-31

Notes

Someone at work said “... it makes me angry to think about plants again.” An admitted black thumb.

I listened to a fictional reenactment of the first race between horse and steam locomotive. It was amazing. It was originally done by CBS back in the radio days. I heard it on Journey In to.

How do you tell a podcast their quality has dropped. The content makes me want to stop the playback. The sound quality is getting more and more muffled. The editing is more and more laxed. They are doing it for free. they are a bit snobby about their content. The intro they recorded a long time ago sounds good. The tone of their voice sounds better, more alert and alive in that intro. The recent stories are depressing and muffled.

I listened to a podcast about NetFlix. Holy shit. The way they survive is to cut and run on all their employees. They reinvent themselves every time the whim grabs them. Some companies are looking at this as a long term model Essentially, Everyone at the company is a contractor. I had a hard time listening to the end of the show. It makes me not want to get NetFlix.

No comments: