It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-08-28

Notes

Ive #Evernote had come before Google Docs I would be using Evernote for everything.


Some days it pays to procrastinate. I have two laptops. I got the Linux box up on the new key based wifi without any real problem. I had to do it manually because fuck making Linux automatic. I tried the Windows laptop because it was “automatic” and therefore much easier. Well, it got all kinds of errors and just refused to work. I said I would give up and try again next week. I can use the visitor wifi for now on that laptop. Well, an email turned up in my inbox today. “Wifi corrupt keys between these two dates. Please try again. Affects Windows only.” (paraphrasing)

Some poor bastard sent a chat request to the entire department. That includes several high-ups. It was worth a chuckle, but I had to find out what he did so I did not repeat it. It is so easy to do that I’m glad I found out through someone else's accident instead of my own.

No comments: