It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-08-27

Notes

Ran across the street to Target to get sugar again today. It was really easy to cross Walnut Bend at 10:15. There was a guy wearing a very similar hat to me with his sunglasses on the brim, just like I was wearing. I couldn’t find any sugar in the supply closet, but I found about 25 boxes of bandaids. Not normal sized boxes, the huge boxes you get at Sam’s. How many freaking bandaids do we go through in this place?

They are fixing the front door of the building. It has been blown out for two weeks. Someone probably flicked a cigarette at it. The doors on the other side of the elevator were not used to the extra load and one of the hinges seized, loudly. They were down to one functioning door, the furthest from the parking garage, on that side of the building. People were about to have to walk to the other side of the building to use the revolving door, that ground to a halt a couple years ago, as a backup. Repair folks turned up in the nick of time.

Yesterday Libreoffice substituted a bullet character for the letter “a”. There must be some combination of ctrl to hit that causes this because this is the second time in my history of Open Office and the like to have this issue. The only way I can repair it is to copy and paste all my document in to a new document. There must be an easier way, but I and Google are at a loss. What is that called exactly? You cannot search for “replace character” or any combination of that because you get examples of search and replace


The word Nirvana in Sanskrit means extinguish. The idea is that you extinguish all the bad and only the good is left behind. Carma is not punishment. It is an action and opposite reaction.

No comments: