It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-08-17

Notes

Taiwan and China are going to scrap at some point. China has to win, but Taiwan just has to not be over run.


What a new real war will look like. Not pretty, not easy. “Hybrid Warfare” “nonlinear warfare” “non state actors”. I watch RT service all the time. I make sure to not pay attention to anything they same. Same with Al Jazeera.

I went to lunch today. Woody was there. I think I had a longer conversation with him than I had ever had before. He is a cool guy, but we don’t have many overlapping interests, except as it turns out, children. We talked about kids and schools. Pretty cool.

Age gap in candidates. Opposite of what I might expect.

There is a milk war going on in England over price. The stores are paying less for hosail milk than it costs most farmers (ranchers) to produce. There are actions like taking cows down to supermarkets and such. I am torn. I don’t want people to lose their job, but the market demand should hold true. Those farmers who cannot compete should get out of the market. The price of mil will go up and the strong/sneaky will survive. Besides, milk isn’t really all that good for more than half of humans. The amount of milk used in everything should drop a bit. We as a society will be better for it.

No comments: