It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-06

Notes

2015-06-03
Shit is getting real in Europe. Things are getting to the point of “you wouldn’t finish the novel if you read this stuff in it” status. Russia’s goals matter too.

Then there is China. They are spending all that trade deficit on expanding their hold on the East and thri military.

My walch stopped working on my system at work. It is OK really. I don’t used it as a work thing. It is a healthy distraction kind of thing.

Nat and I stopped at a Taco Cabana last night because we had some coupons. I got home and ate my taco dinner. Next thing I know Nat nudges me awake “Go to bed you are snoring.” After maybe the third episode of this I stumbled to bed. At about 3:00 this morning I woke up all spry and ready to go. I ended up finishing The Martian. The best book I’ve read in a long time.

Stand down. Baltimore is a strange place. Maryland is a strained state.

At some point one must say enough. I am not to that point yet. I’m am not as far from it as I have been in the past. I am a lazy coward. No reason to fear me.


Today is not a bad day. I await the work of another. Else, I might have left on time. By on time I mean 17:00. I got here at 6:35 this morning. We don’t limit ourselves to the old fashioned concept of a 40 hour week at my place of employment. Once I get something from this other developer, I will have about 3.5 hours of work to do with it before it will roll around to my turn to leave for the long weekend. I do not mind. Don’t get me wrong. This is why I’m here. This is what do. Still, I wonder how much of my life I have spent waiting on others to do something before I could be me in some way.

No comments: