It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-30

Notes

Pakistan and India have been at each other’s throats since day one. If they didn’t have nukes, no one would care.

“No zone” zone. I’ve heard that the reason we will not arm the Kurds is because every single other government in the fight against ISIS has threatened to pull out if we arm the only Christian group. No country for the Kurds. No arms for the Kurds. No recognition for them in any way.

I was listening to a podcast about road rage. I cannot watch road rage videos online or talk about road rage without getting the adrenalin rush. Now I have to add podcasts about road rage to that list. I was at work and had to just stop listening.


Went down to the lobby at work today for an ice cream social. They have it every year. The lady who got in line behind me was the most negative human I’ve met in a long time. She was down on sunshine and clean air. She bitched about free ice cream. She bitched about having to work for a living. I only do one of those on a daily basis.

I could not get my VPN client to connect last night. I could not get it to work today. I opened a ticket. I ran updates this morning on the work network and it updated the kernel. I went round and round with the forums on our intranet. I hit the internet. I found nothing. Not even people complaining about the issue. Then, I ran updates again near the end of the day. Low and behold another kernel update. (both minor updates) Turns out to fix the VPN client. Well, I’m glad it is fixed, but it drives me nuts I have to worry about it.

No comments: