It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-24

Notes

One of the Podcasts I listen to uses voice actors. I noticed one of them was a robot voice the other day. It was a security guard who was checking credentials. it was a one off character who would never be in the show again. That was amazing. At I wonder how many other voices have been robots. I also wonder when TV and movies will have the ability to simply drop in a character in post.

If I did this I would go to jail. Why are these people above the law? Well, maybe they are not. We shall see. I think there may be a movement growing of rich people going to jail when they break the law. It is the old saying, if you steal $75 you get arrested. If you steal $75 million dollars you get a position.

I tried to eavesdrop on a conversation about last night’s Astro’s game. I couldn't follow the names, terms or even the plot of what people were saying. It was like they were talking about a game I had never heard of. The deal is, they were talking stats and lawyer ball stuff. it really isn’t the game I know.


Savages with smartphones.” This guys is right this time. Humans are still the same genetic entities who huddled in caves and in tents in the planes all those thousands of years ago.

4:43 Woke up with a start thinking it was after my alarm was supposed to go off ..;. at 4:45. Damnit. Hell of a way to start a Friday.

How geeky am I? I fantasize about filling out Wikipedia pages for the books and fictional podcasts I read, their characters and a separate page for each spaceship in the fictional story. The tone of the wiki entries would be such that it would sound a bit like a Star Fleet report. If I could pull it off.

The closer I get to 50 the more I realize why people don’t hire people who are 50 or older. I feel like the toy whose spring has run down. I get friday-itus like no other time in my life. The very existence seems ridiculous. I dislike interaction with people more all the time. I feel like people airing their ideas makes them sound stupid more than I used to.

No comments: