It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-22

Notes

Made it in this morning without incident. I left the GoPro at the house. Nat used it yesterday and I failed to get it back from her.


Trump is nuts. Leap out of the corner swinging and make sure you deck the guy in the stripy shirt while you are at it. At least he is entertaining at this point. I swear some people are egging him on just for the laughs.

This reminds me of that joke with the punchline “I told you I was a scorpion.” Iran still a pain in the ass. More.

Hitler had nothing in the creater of Planned Parenthood. This chick wrote the book on population control. She was raised in a world where Eugenics was all the rage.

Evernote does not only not support audio updates for notes, but it also makes it a pain in the ass to create them with an external app. I made a test note last night and found it highly annoying to create the note, say something in to the phone, save the note and put any sort of information (metadata) on the note for future searching. They are just not setup for it.

Lets just lock up all the people in camps who disagree with us. Then America will be Utopia. (I think not.) This guy is in a position of power and really believes that thought crimes should be punished by internment. I didn’t hear the word re-education, but it is in there somewhere I bet.

My new hat is hot. It is a good hat, but hot for Houston in the Summer. I’ve started carrying around the cloth hat  that I got on Amazon. It is more of a fishing hat. It is for very hot weather. The other day I walked home and nearly passed out three or four times on the walk.

No comments: