It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-13

Notes

Here I sit in front of a box. A box I want to smash some days. The box that connects me to every other idiot on the planet. The box that tells me what to do. The boxes have already taken over. Surely we lost a war to the boxes. All my news comes out of the box. How would I know there was a war if it were not for the boxes?

We have surrendered. Now let’s vote on the surrender. This is going to be a very loud, huge, quiet little fight.

I work for a huge company. It has rules for everything. Sometimes five or six rules for every single thing. I’m listening to a podcast called Star Trek Outpost. It is starting to remind me a lot of working for the huge company. Rules for everything, and when the rubber meets the road, you have to break the frigging rules to get anything done. I’m living Star Trek without the sexy three tittied green chicks.
Got an email today. I’ll paraphrase.
Really Really Really important thing we need the entire team to do Almost right now. Don’t do anything yet. Hurry up and wait for further instructions.
I may start calling my company The Federation because it reminds me so much of Star Trek. I’ll change my name in the phone book to Ensign Deadman.

Lunch conversation. Phones, wook hockey, vacations.

Only Obama likes this deal. Iran won’t like anything that doesn’t lead to the destruction of Israel. The plan they have is far too close to that for Israel or even the rest of the middle east. Europe is sitting on their hands and will probably hand wave anything the U. S. dangles under their nose.

No comments: