It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-01

Notes

F-35, history’s most expensive weapon, still sucks. Gets its ass handed to it by an F-16 (1970’s era design) Not really. The idea is to outrun the enemy and kill from distance with the F-35. Still, getting taken out by a 40 year old design doesn’t make me warm and fuzzy about the whole TRILLION DOLLARS thing.


Oh, look. An actor has an opinion. Shut up John. Let me listen to voices that matter.

BBC played Obama for 15 seconds talking about Greece. I had to fast forward through it because I just cringe every time I hear his voice. Now I know how all those people felt who hated Bush (both of them).

Tomorrow, I’m going to put a hash mark on my wall board every time I have to type in my password. I might break it down at some point. I want to know if it is 100 or more in a full day.

It begins. Why not polygamy? Why can’t I marry my foot to make my hand jealous? It only took 5 days.

No comments: