It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-17

Notes

Putin, still a prick. This guy reminds me of a villain from old movies.



All those videos on YouTube showing drone footage might get taken down.  Even if I don’t tell YouTube I want to make money on footage I put up, YouTube might put ads on it for me and make the money themselves. That is good enough apparently. I’m listening to the rules and I wonder if I could hier a not American citizen to take the footage and upload it outside the U. S.. That might get round these rules. Loophole maybe?

I could have a ride most days. If I could reliably leave at a given time, I could take Metrolift or even a ride from Elle’s grandfather Bill. I have no idea when I’m leaving most days until the work is done. That kind of thing sounds so simple to most people. What time do you get off? My answer is usually I don’t know.

Penn Jillette was in Toy Story. I forget these things. Penn says it was the loudest he has ever tried to be.

No comments: