It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-23

Notes

Sunni vs Shia. If only we had known that they hate each other more than they hate us. Wait, we did. If only someone had understood that they will gang up on invaders. Oh, wait we did. Why do people refuse to acknowledge who are enemy is?

So, this happened. No, there is no antisemitism in today’s Europe. Is England Europe these days?

Israel warns over trusting Obama. Can you blame them?

I had to double check I wasn’t on The Onion when I read this headline.

I have never read the book after watching the movie. Don’t think so anyway. Not unless the book was touted to be much greater than the movie. Sounds like I’m screwed on Game of Thrones.

I’m the last to know. I hadn't heard this until today.

In a hell of a spot. Stuck between the U. S. and Russia. Well, NATO is in there too. That’s just worse.

CNN asks a pertinent question. Excuse me while I get up off the floor.


I upgraded my work system to Ubuntu several months ago. hadn’t had the time or will to make the printer work until this afternoon. I tried several things, but it turns out the automatic selector software written by my company just didn’t select the correct model number. Well, it works. Now, I don’t have to fight so hard to get those 6 pages a year I need to print done.

Lunch conversation today consisted of one of the guys talking about swimming with the dolphins. This was very cool sounding. Then we had a political discussion that deteriorated in to whether President Lincoln was a good president, or just president at the right time. This was not so awesome. I wanted to bail and just sit outside in the nice weather for a minute instead of listening to them.

No comments: