It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-02

Notes

2015-02-28
Today is Saturday. I’m at work. Blah.

I’ve typed in the wrong password on the first try when I sit down at my desk now for ever. Right after I change my password I do great for about a month. Then muscle memory kicks in and screws something up. I have to slow myself down and type every character deliberately. I’m not sure exactly what happens. I cannot tell what key I’m screwing up or even if I’m missing a character consistently. It is really annoying. I cannot even type at my normal speed. I have to consciously make it happen.
Now, I sit down and start to type my password. I have to stop, remove what I have typed. Then tap out at about half speed each key of my password while concentrating. This is proof that muscle memory is a hindrance as much as a help in some tasks.

Writing idea: Fire a small caliber rifle at a door at range 3 rounds to sound like a knock.This would get someone to stick their head out so it can be blown off. Yes, I sit around and this stuff popps in to my head.

No comments: