It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-25

Candy all over the floor

The lady at McDonalds who normally takes my order had a minor catastrophe today. The guy in front of me ordered a snack sized m&m flury, a small fries, and a Big Mack. It was over seven dollars. That is nuts. he is the guy they make money off of. I get two one dollar sandwiches. They have to be losing money on me.

So, she takes the right sized cup and puts it up to the machine that spits out the correct amount of m&m candies for the desert. Only, it spits out about 2 kg of m&m candies all at once. She jabs the cup up to the opening of the dispenser in order to jam it so it will stop coming out. This kind of works. She called for someone to help her. They grabbed a larger cup and put it over the small one to jam it up. i believe she hit a breaker or something on the machine to make it stop pumping out the candy.

The floor had to be swept right away because it was a trip hazard. The first lady was apologetic. No one left. I have to say it was entertaining and worth the wait just to catch the show.

No comments: