It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-28

Notes

New cold war. Just don’t call it a cold war. It is a hot war dammit. People are fighting. It is only colde for NATO itself. They have not gotten ensnared fully yet. Poland




We are a nation of laws, not men. That is the idea anyway. I think we are a nation of political parties. That has got to be worse than that of men.

Why is it that I can hear the cursor blink in my headphones very faintly in the form of static. Even when it is off the screen. When I click on a program that has no blinking cursor, it stops.

There is a trend that says skills are the resource and people who have them are interchangeable. Basically all engineers with the same label in front of the word engineer can perform the job at a given price without need to worry about the individual person performing the acts of design. This just isn’t true. You wonder where the flying cars are, wonder no more. The idea of interchangeable professionals has clobbered creativity. Think about it. You are telling people that if they do not do exactly what everyone else would do then they are in deviance.

I don’t care. If it is the end of the world, buy a Mac.

Drones used by smugglers. 150 trips my ass. I bet they are making as many as they can cram in to a day.

I was just wondering what happened to this guy.

While you are at it, ban cars, crowbars shoes and phones. They are used to aid lawbreaking as well.


No comments: