It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-23

Notes

Yuck. Butter just doesn’t sound like it can possibly go with coffee.

Why, because they hate the Jews. They might have to play nice for fifteen minutes.



More and more evidence comes down the pike saying that sitting is the worse thing you can do for your health. That is all I do. I thought about it yesterday. I spend more time sitting than I do asleep. Half the time when I sleep, I’m in a sitting position. I never sit in my dreams. Humans were never meant to sit down. I’m so screwed.

It is all about Iran. Banning just makes them a martyr.




Not sure this is going to work out. The UN is very worried aobut Poland getting invaded. Poland is a member of the UN and they might have to do something if Russia actually invades Poland. God knows the UN hates doing anything that matters.

God forbid the American people know that they are about to become part of a quasi world government. Again, the UN makes a plan to take over the U. S.. It really is that bad by the way.  It really is a way to turn our country inside out. People are so worried about bullshit. The serious stuff gets overlooked.

No comments: