It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-20

Notes

The answer to obsession is laziness.

I wonder what would happen if a rumor started that a mold popped up that ate gold. The world does not depend on gold for the economy any longer, so they say, but what are the ramifications of gold being eaten by a mold or fungus? I bet it would be more dangerous to have the rumor go round than the real thing happen.

If someone invented a hard drive that you could expend, but it got slower, we would all be using 100MB drives that were really really REALLY slow.

By “they” the article means the North Korean computers.

The whole army ordered this? I doubt that somehow. This is some bureaucrat's idea of a good time.

Am I capable of forgiving Hanoi Jain? Never forget. Time will tell.

By the time I got my phone unlocked, I forgot the video idea that I wanted to write down. This happens more than I want to admit. Having to unlock the phone is really annoying. Necessary,and annoying.

The ferris wheel in Vegas allows alcohol on it. Might want to try that out.

Low cost oil is great. Staying low is better. What isn’t so great is all the politicians saying now is the best time to raise taxes on oil products (gasoline) in order to soften the blow of rising prices later. Cocksuckers!

Hundreds of millions. That might make the papers. “... this genoration’s Nazies” “... ready to commit genocide.”


Holder has definitely been the right hand of the devil in my opinion. It is the devil we need to be concerned about.

Someone said if we really want aliens to answer our transmissions, we should send out “Shave and a hair cut ...” That would do it. Maybe we are getting it.

Well, no shit. How can the government (any government) know if something is a threat or not unless they have full access to everything to assess its threat level for themselves?

No comments: