It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-03-23

Public log


Got up this morning around 07:30.
Fucked around until about 09:30.
Mowed yard. Didn’t do any details Didn’t poison ants or weeds. Didn’t edge or weed whack. Don't waste trees.
More fucking about until 12:30 or something like that. Then took a nap.

We had intended to go to a friend’s mud bug party. I was going to sleep until someone woke me intending to leave for the party. I woke around 17:30 or so. Realizing it was too late for the party I made some sandwiches and ate the last of a bag of chips.

As of 21:39, I have accomplished nothing except watching a bunch of videos online and deciding that I really do need a new laptop. This one is nuts.

Now I’m watching Deeps Space Nine online. I’m about to publish this entyr. I can’t think of anything to video.

No comments: