It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-03-12

Notes

Down with DST!!!

Something screwy is going on near my work. Over the last week or so a high number of fire trucks and ambulances have gone by my office. I wonder if a fire house got closed or opened nearby. This would lead to the pattern of responding changing. That or there is a firebug working a nearby area.

oooo! There is a Dark Avengers comic. Nice. Why am I only learning about this now?

My right eye is a bit sore. I wore my glasses yesterday because the entire weekend, my eyes were bugging me. I have a cough so my mucus membranes are probably jacked.  I’m trying the contacts today. My right eye has a spot where the contact feels like it is sticking to my eye. That is probably exactly what is happening. I took ti out and cleaned the contact and put a drop of the solution in my eye. That helped, but now the spot is just plane upset. This will probably happen the rest of the day. I will end up cleaning my contacts every night until I’m over this cough.

By the end of the day I was about ready to pull out my eye and rinse it in sync. One of the guys at work asked me how I do the contact thing. He said he tried it and they drove him nuts. I told him you get used to it after a year or three. He agreed. He also agreed that he didn’t need the aggravation.

Beard is getting ragged. Needs a trim.

No comments: