It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-03-01

Notes

Long day today. In the morning, I was to change departments and then I was to stay in the department I’m in. It is nice to be wanted,but the tugs still stress me out a bit.

Listened to an audiocast where someone who makes the productions spoke at length about giving the product away vs charging for it. You have to have a product that people are willing to pay for before you can sell it. She mentioned the union conundrum where unions prevent using cheap labor and run up costs. She mentioned that anyone can write a book, pop it on Amazon for $0.99 and make some money. I might have to look into that.

Heard on an old radio show called X Minus One, episode Star Bright. From memory.
Father says “Promise me you won’t travel through time again.”
Kid says “but dad!”
Father says “Promise!”
Kid says “Ok, I promise”
Father says “Good. Your mother has some milk and cookies in the kitchen.”
Love those old shows. They used the term “tween” to mean the people between old times and future times.

I got the last bag of goldfish at work today. I win!!

No comments: