It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-03-24

How does she know?


How does my wife know when I start listening to something that I really want to pay attention to? She is amazing on hitting me right in the middle of something like Belmont Club. I love this blog. This guy is a friggin genius and aware of his surroundings. He can boil things down to a thick paste of sense.

This is the first thing I look for in my feedly list. If there is a Belmont Club post, I jump straight into it without looking for alternatives.  One popped up this morning and net started chatting with me about faire and This Old House that is playing on TV.

Is there a posture or body language queue that I’m missing, but that women tell one another in hushed whispers behind closed doors? Are there meetings? Is there an online forum I could hack?

No comments: