It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-29

Notes:


he BBC says a lot of tickets have been sold for the paralympics. Normally, the stands are empty for these folks to perform to. This time, that will not happen. I love it. These games need to be paid more respect. The jokes need to stop. Yes, I’m legally blind. Shut up!

We had to go through a list of people at our company today. It was strange to listen to the people who are here now and remember people who have left. I’m feeling nostalgic because our company has been purchased and will not technically exist in a while if things go as planned. What is going to happen to our people (me)? What is going to happen to our old equipment? Most of these questions have been answered to some extent.

One of the podcasts I listen to described having a child in New York City. They had jobs and cleared more than I do each. They said the birth and care cost them $18,000 out of pocket for about the first year including prenatal stuff.Their insurance covered the rest. They were complaining. I think that is too much for a child birth.

Someone should sit down and level out the playing field for childbirth costs.

Camp cough, starvation and Syphilis wiped out more armies than armies have.

Several audiocasts, also known as podcasts, have the idea in their head that the only way to do audio casts is in iTunes form. They constantly whine about “Give us a review in iTunes!” Losers. Not only do I not have iTunes, but I refuse to use iTunes. It is a screw Apple kind of thing. I really don’t have anything against Apple. I do so enjoy disrespecting them thought. Not sure why except that I cannot afford their equipment. That is a good enough reason I suppose.

Humans are the only animal in the world whose breasts stay visibly larger even when not pregnant or breast feeding. It probably not to attract a mate. Tammy Gene Linzy (I cannot find a link for her) was the first woman to get a breast implant in Houston in 1962. The person talking about the book where that information came from said it read like a survivor story.

No comments: