It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-22

Notes:

2012-08-22

If I were on the jury for that Apple vs Samsung paten battle, I would as the judge one question. "Is there a way to find both parties at fault and make sure that they both know they have lost?"

It is august. The humidity was not that bad this morning. The breeze was blowing. I sweat a bit on the way in, but it was sweat that worked. That is, it evaporated and cooled me down. This is a novelty in Houston. I don't know what combination of weather conditions lead to this pleasant morning, but more please.

I should have kept track of my pod-fade. I bet I'm listening to 5 of the same podcasts that I listened to 3 years ago. I went through recently and found that several podcasts in my list have gone away or faded in the last few months. Typically I let them sit for six months before killing the feed. This always motivates me to go find some new sources. This time I found a couple that don't suck. I need to put a list together.

No comments: