It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-04

Notes:

2012-08-02

The mechanism for itching has only been understood for about 15 years. You want a cure for cancer? Give us 100 years or so. -Paraphrasing from Dr Karl.

I have been eating French fries again. Well, it is time to realize I've been screwing up and getting right back on the wagon. There is just no need to eat French fries. They are not an essential food.

Some days I seem to have a dozen extra podcasts coming in. Other days It seems like I am way short on material to listen to at work. Is it my work that makes me feel the difference, or the number and timing of the podcasts coming in? I'll have to pay better attention and document my findings here.

No sooner do I get a portable seat for the bus stop than I find an article that says people who sit are more likely to get a million age related diseases like Diabetes and such. No more French fries.

No comments: