It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-21

Julian Assange whining about his choices

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, making his first public remarks from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he is holed up, called on President Obama on Sunday to "do the right thing."
"The United States must renounce its witch hunt against WikiLeaks" and "dissolve its FBI investigation," he said.
CNN headline news email

Hey Julian, the right thing is to nab you and force you to pay for your crimes. I just wish the powers that be would just accept the fact that they are going to have to just throw you to the wolves and not use trumped up charges.

I'm hearing some really horrible shit about old Assange. I can't find any corroboration, but some say he is a terrible house guest. I'm not going to repeat what was said. Let's just say that from this source, it sounds like Julian is one of those people you would kick out of your house after 24 hours.

No comments: