It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-01-28

What Kelly did today

I have no other thing going on so I'm going to talk about work.

HoursDescription
1DHCP and DB for Production.
1NTP server and settings.
1Verify and close some older tickets.
1Round robin [server] OffSite drive.
1DB and stickers for [server] and some [server] machines.
1Diagnoses of a wifi issue.
1Network/file server diagnostics [database].
2Misc
Approve several emails.
Recover and clean up cables.
Diagnose [name] login failure on a single VM.
Create local users for engineering.
Reset a user's password.
Track down order info for laptops.
Report IP for server.
Red Hat network setup help.
Reassign some device ownership.
Adjust a user's group settings.

I have to look in to my descriptions because that just doesn't seem like it should add up to nine hours when I read it as a block. It took a bit more time than that in clock hours to be honest.

Not included are the three ten minute stand up meetings all complaining plotting planning about SQL or network issues.

No comments: