It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-01-17

Notes:

Nearly one person in three has is infected with Tuberculosis on Earth.

Electricity was kind of hard for people to grasp. Think about it. Someone was trying to tell them that his invisible force was traveling through a solid and would kill you if you touched it at the wrong time. I await the day when people think of quantum and ponder "There was a time that no one understood quantum."

Lunch: Nat and Tracy came up for lunch. They each had a daughter in tow. I gave a half assed tour. They brought up yesterday's lasagna. I ate and they talked. I nearly fell asleep from relaxing. Elle rubbed my back. I had to stop her for fear of my head clunking in to the table top. Shot a quick video of it.

Sometimes I think I've never taught or learned anything in my life. Sometimes I feel stupid. Sometimes I feel tired. All the time I'm me.

I can remember having a snow ball fight when I was a kid. It was only the one I'm pretty sure. I had another as an adult. It was not as memorable.

This morning, I looked at cygwin and gnuwin32 this morning. How many ways can I turn Windows in to Linux? Why is it such an easy thing. I need to learn powershell. It is not easy. It looks like powershell is something that was create by the magicians at Microsoft for their own use. They were forced to release at some point.

One of the patients with totally drug resistant tuberculosis has skipped the hospital. Someone mentioned the words "Public Health Criminal" describing him. These words must be marked down and remembered. He was last spotted drinking my-ties (how do you spell this?) in The Dominican Republic. Just kidding. No one knows where he is. There are just no new drugs to treat bacterial infections because there is simply no money in antibiotics.

I left my memory card in the computer this morning. That would not be that big a deal except I wanted to take pictures of some serial numbers at work. Fortunately I had my video camera in my bag as well as my camera. Man, I'm a geek.

Video ideas: Useful tauts.

Video ideas:

Work Day

TimeDescription
1Look at email first thing. Diagnostics.
Help calm a couple users.
1wifi settings, email, change, user help.
1Help a user move offices.
1Help with server RAM swap after hours.
3Misc
Move [name] distro group.
Install Office for a user.
Sticker request for [systems].
Outlook printing issues.
WSUS email.
Hunt down [name] make file.
Cable order details.
Help a user with a locked up laptop.
Move people from one [group] to another.
DHCP for [user]
Approve several emails.
Recover cables.
2Image several drives for [system]

No comments: