It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-01-21

My SOPA rant

This one was difficult to edit. When I edit videos with someone else talking, it is easy. I cut and cut until it doesn't suck. With me, I sit there and wish I had said more. I always, without fail, think of better ways to say something. I still cut and cut. When it is me, I want to go back and reshoot with different details. Good thing I'm so lazy.

Field Data
Title SOPA rant
Description Tribulations and predictions for what is next. Please comment and tell me how full of crap I am.
SOPA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act
Tags "Stop Online Piracy Act" SOPA rant future "big government" politics politicians corruption "endless campaign" links copyright "copy right" "fair use" "late to the party" Houston Texas "Canon Elph 300" Kdenlive
Link Link

No comments: