It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-11-02

Notes:

My phone ran out of space again this morning. While on the bus, I poked around and identified Google Puss as the largest installed app. I removed it. I can still get to the Google Puss web page, but much of the functionality is missing. Things like upload pictures and other media is not available on the mobile site. Oh, well. Didn't use it much anyway. Facebook and Google Goggles are next. Never use them. Feel like I need them installed for some reason.

Later in the day, I installed Google Plus again and it took nearly one quarter the space as it did before. Sounds like I should uninstall and reinstall some other aps.

Worked in one of the labs for about 90 minuets this morning. It was right under the vent. Froze my butt. I was rubbing my hands together and warring my stocking cap. Never wonder why I carry it even in summer.

I love listening to the BBC news reports on the radio. The reporters are highly adept at describing the situation. I can listen while getting other things done. This skill is lost on so many reporters because they depend on video and photos.

The Prim Minister of Briton (or is it England?) wanted to tell people to pay off their credit card and store card debt completely. He hastily changed the speech when his advisers told him people just might take him up on the advice and stop buying things. This would cause a dip in the overall economy.

God help me, I'm listening to BBC Radio Four. That means, I'm old.

Wanted to run a stress test on a computer today. MS Server 2008 was already installed. I tried running Intel Burnin, but it failed. Ended up using the old standby Prime 95. The former is far more intense and useful. The latter works on more systems.

No comments: