It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-19

Notes:

I'm still sore from Faire. At one point during packing up I re-through out my shoulder pushing a huge wooden box in to a trailer. It is the one in the video I called a coffin. It was full of about three hundred pounds os camping type stuff. Still, it is good to be sore for a good reason. It was fun and worth the packing. Yesterday at work I had to crawl around under a bunch of desks and lift a 56 pound monitor. My shoulder spoke to me, but functioned.

I listen to a bunch of politically oriented blogs and podcasts. This really sucks when it comes to election time. They all run the same frigging 5 or 8 stories over and over. Each commentator attempts to out fact the other and get some exclusive. I'm so sick of the same people getting raked over the coals and people complaining about those people getting raked over the coals. There needs to be a limit. Someone talk about something else. What else is there in politics when there is an election on the horizon?

Pseudopod Rocks!

You can slice layers between brain material and as long as blood vessels and some major connections stay in tact, the bit of brain left on the outside will remain alive. This then becomes a living bit of brain matter, thinking on it's own.

One of my coworkers will come out and camp at Faire this weekend. He is all about percussion. He wants to play at drum circle. There is a hierarchy out there so he will have to be careful not to step on toes. He is a better drummer than any one I've heard play out there. I hope his experience is favorable and makes him want to be a regular. I want to reminisce about my first memories of camping at Faire. I'm just too busy and distracted to do so. One of these days.

My shoulder hurts. I have a nerves tick that makes me stretch the tendons in my shoulder. Now, I've thrown it out. God is telling me to motivate myself to stop with the frigging nerves tick. It is unnecessary. It only does harm. I can do this. I can stop the tick.

We have a sort of shed or closet in th back we call The Cubby. It is just sort of a useless room where stuff gets dumped. I used to set up computers in there, but I have an office with room now. I was quite worried that a bunch of the computer bits would start to vanish after I was not frequenting the place so often. It is true that some bits have grown legs, but the freaky thing is that more stuff is turning up. There are monitors that were not there before. There are cables galore left lying on the Table and unsorted on the shelf. I turned around today and a couple Dell face plates were lying there that didn't fit any of the computers I put together. It is like a black hole of computer equipment back there. I'm not complaining.

Nothing else to say today. Shame. I'm so interesting too. =]

No comments: