It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-15

Notes:

The walk in this morning was beautiful. Some day soon it will get cold. Then it will kind of suck. The best walking morning is that day where you are just a bit chilly, but not cold. You will warm up as you walk of course, just a smidgen of breeze, clear sky, sun coming up. The grass crunched from dryness as I walked. The cars didn't run me over. It was nice.

Wow! Mark Levin with a toothache is like seeing the devil walking toward you with a clipboard in his hand and a smile passing his lips. It is something to behold. The audience should pass the hat.

At lunch today, I ran over to Randal's for more bread, lunch meat and relish. I like dill relish on sandwiches. I like both on hot dogs. Well, I like one or the other about the same on hot dogs. There are five or eight sweet relish choices for every one dill relish on the shelves at Randal's.

The thought of universal health care that really works scares me. If it did work. If somehow, we were able to make it work, that would be heaven. Well, it would be heaven to a lot of people. It would be Utopia. Once people have achieved this thing, they would sacrifice nearly everything else to keep it. I suppose this is the idea behind pushing it.

The divorce rate has been on the decline since 1979. Marriage rates have been falling at a steady rate. it is not a higher number recently than ever before. People are living longer and just don't need to get married like we used to.

No comments: